For yourself, or pay for someone else
Enrol yourself, or pay for someone else's enrolment
Requirements for Enrolments and Studies
Learners are assumed to already have the necessary internet skills
Enrolments are not transferable.
The Learner Account is not interchangeable, and cannot be transferred from one person to another
All users of this site must abide by our Terms and Conditions, regardless of any payments they made. There aren't any exceptions.
Courses For Jobs Ltd is a recognised and regulated training provider of Ofqual-recognised qualifications, and all activities by all users on this site must conform to the high quality standards that must be maintained, as conditions of our Centre Approval.
Non-UK users, and international students and their sponsors must abide by our Terms and Conditions, at all times, the same as everyone else.
These Terms and Conditions are rigorously enforced.
We will not condone any type of student malpractice or fraudulent behaviour by anyone such as buyers/sponsors, regardless of the payment they made on this site.
Anyone who breaches these Terms and Conditions will be removed from the course.
See the Support Page for FAQs
Buyers - use a valid payment card
If your Card is declined at Checkout, ask your Bank or Card-issuer why
Always read information provided on the Public Web Page
We aim to provide you with as much information as possible to help you choose the right course or qualification.
You must always read the full course information provided on the public landing page for the course or qualification.
Courses are available to everyone including international students living outside the UK.
Ofqual-recognised Qualifications are accredited for delivery in England, but some are also accredited for delivery to those living and working in Wales and Northern Ireland.
Instant Access to your courses
Click on My Dashboard for your enrolments
Why study with Courses For Jobs Ltd?
Why Choose Courses For Jobs Ltd?
- Recognised Training Provider based in England, delivering courses and recognised qualifications based on recognised national occupational standards for jobs and job roles.
- All courses are quality-assured and delivered to the highest quality standards.
- Fully Ofqual-recognised qualifications, with supported pathways of your choice
- Blended Skills-based Assessment activities for qualifications are undertaken remotely, so there are no workplace visits, so there is no interruption of assessments.
- Flexible monthly Payment plans. No Credit Checks.
- 24-hour access to Online Learning System and Online Assessment System
- 24-hour Access to ePortfolio for qualifications, even after completion
- Tutor-Supported Learning with Online, Distance and Blended Learning components
- Learners have access to all their assignments, even when paying by monthly payment plan.
- Flexible assessment methods and flexible evidence-collection methods
- Responsive online tutor and assessor support.
- Duration can be extended, subject to terms and conditions.
- ePortfolio Login access for Internal Verifier (IV), Internal Quality Assurer (IQA), Moderator, speeds up quality assurance of learners' coursework
- EQA (External Quality Assurer) login access to ePortfolios speeds up Awarding Body Certifications
- Inclusive Learning Resources for Ease of study.
- Technical support team available Monday to Friday 09:00 to 18:00
- Enrolled students have multiple ways to interact with us including email, online messaging, Zoom video calls, according to the terms of payments made by the learner.
- Support and advice for job search and employability, as required
- Alumni and Returning Buyers get 20% discount on any future purchases they make on this site
Delivery of courses and Learner Support
Our Process for studying, learning support, exams, tests, and certificates, make it easy for anyone to gain the learning they need, regardless of their ability or devices they own.
Delivered in our modern secure password-protected online LMS (Learning Management System). No downloads or PDFs required.
To study your coursework, all the learner has to do is "point and click", making it easy to get through 100% of learning resources, tests, certificates, etc.
The only requirement is learner's email address so that login details can be emailed to the learner.
Our LMS provides you with easy online access to all your learning materials, your assignments, your completion certificates, along with dedicated support by assessors, tutors, and peers via the private online community for the particular course.
You will receive quick responses via the LMS, to your queries and requests for support.
After taking a test linked to the course, the results are immediately available. Retakes of tests can be done anytime.
When logged into our LMS, you can keep track of all of your assessments and assignments. You will see the progress of each of the courses you are studying, and within each course a progress bar is also seen. In addition, you will receive weekly email reminders, thereby enabling you to stay on track with your studies.
On completing a course, the completion certificate is immediately available to you as a PDF document in your secure online learner account, for you to download whenever you want.
Each certificate of completion has a unique code and a unique link. Your certificate(s) of completion remains permanently in your learner account within our LMS.
Within your learner account is a link to each certificate, that you can share with employers and recruiters to view your completion certificate(s) online. Therefore you don't need to email each certificate as attachment to recruiters or employers, as they can view it via the link you share with them.
This is useful for learners who don't have the resources to download or store documents.
Sharing the link to your PDF certificates saves you printing costs, saves some trees (kinder to the environment as paper is made from trees), and saves you postage costs
Our Alumni and existing learners get 20% discounts off their next courses.