Level 2 Principles of personal development in adult social care settings
The course, Level 2 Principles of personal development in adult social care settings, enables care assistants and support workers to learn the concepts of personal development and reflective practice, which are fundamental to adult social care roles
Care Certificate 15 Standards elearning bundle plus Bonus Course
Care Certificate 15 Standards elearning bundle plus Bonus Course, contains 17 courses and 17 certificates, made up of 1 course per Standard, a final Care Certificate overall course, and a bonus course, Support Individuals in Distress.
Care Certificate Standards 1 to 15 with Fifteen courses in one bundle
15 separate Care Certificate courses, one course per Standard, each with a Completion Certificate, plus one final overall course and certificate for the overall Care Certificate, all in one learning bundle.
Care Certificate - full 15 Care Certificate standards
Same full content Care Certificate 15 Standards course delivered in One large Course covering full 15 Care Certificate standards, same as the eLearning bundle. Fee paid includes e-Assessments, and One Completion Certificate for all 15 Standards.
Adult Social Care National Standards and Code of Conduct
Essential learning on Adult Social Care National Standards and Code of Conduct. Supports Professional Development and Progression from Level 2 to Level 5. Use this course to benchmark your own performance, and that of staff you supervise or support.
Care Manager Induction Standards
Manager Induction Standards for Health and Social Care delivers essential Leadership Management knowledge. This course is open to all, and there isn't any prior requirement to be in a management job to study for this course.
Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care (RQF), Self-Directed Learning (SDL) and Assessment
Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care (RQF), Self-Directed Learning (SDL), Assessments. Delivered via 30 courses. For Managers of Residential. Nursing, Domiciliary, Day, NHS care. Pay once or over 6, 9, 12, 15, or 18 months
Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care (RQF) with one-to-one Live Tutor Support plus SDL
These Learners receive additional one-to-one tutorials live Tutorials for personalised support for their specific work needs, in addition to 30 SDL resources all SDL learners receive. Pay once or in monthly payment over 6, 9, 12, 15, or 18 months.
Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care (RQF), plus CQC compliance training, plus one-to-one Live Tutor support
Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care (RQF), plus training for care start-ups CQC registration and CQC inspections. Delivered via 30 SDL courses, PLUS 25 Live bespoke tutorials. Pay once, or over 6, 9, 12, 15, or 18 months.
Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (RQF), Self-Directed Learning and Assessment
Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (RQF) - the Ofqual-recognised Qualification approved by Skills For Care and CQC for Senior Care Assistants and Senior Support Workers. Choose to pay once, or pay by monthly payment plan over 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, or 18 months
General Leadership and Management Principles
General Leadership and Management Principles. This course delivers essential knowledge and understanding for those aspiring to leadership and management positions at any level.
Care Certificate Standard 1 - Understand Your Role
Care Certificate Standard 1 - Understand Your Role enables the Care Worker to understand their Role and their Responsibilities
Why Choose Courses For Jobs Ltd?
- Blended Skills-based Assessment activities are not undertaken online, so there are no workplace visits, so there is no interruption of assessments.
- Flexible monthly Payment plans. No Credit Checks.
- Recognised Training Provider based in England.
- Fully Ofqual-accredited qualifications with pathway choices of your own.
- 24-hour access to Online Learning System and Online Assessment System
- 24-hour Access to ePortfolio for qualifications, even after completion
- Tutor-Supported Learning with Online, Distance and Blended Learning components
- Learners have access to all their assignments, even when paying by monthly payment plan.
- Flexible assessment methods and flexible evidence-collection methods
- Responsive online tutor and assessor support.
- Duration can be extended, subject to terms and conditions.
- ePortfolio Login access for Internal Verifier (IV), Internal Quality Assurer (IQA), Moderator, speeds up quality assurance of learners' coursework
- EQA (External Quality Assurer) login access to ePortfolios speeds up Awarding Body Certifications
- Inclusive Learning Resources for Ease of study.
- Technical support team available Monday to Friday 09:00 to 18:00
- Enrolled students have multiple ways to interact with us including email, online messaging, Zoom video calls, according to the terms of payments made by the learner.
- Support and advice for job search and employability, as required
- Affilitates earn 5% on each referred sale.
Short courses are available to everyone including international students living outside the UK.
Always read the course information provided on the public landing page.
Our Ofqual-recognised qualifications are accredited for delivery in England, but some are also accredited for delivery to those living and working in Wales and Northern Ireland.
We cannot change the location requirements for recognised qualifications.