About Courses For Jobs Ltd
Courses For Jobs is a private limited company and recognised training provider in England delivering recognised qualifications and short courses. At Courses For Jobs, our mission is to provide recognised qualifications and high-quality training with flexible delivery options that makes formal learning and development available to all.
We also provide employers and organisations with a private learning space for online/virtual learning environment (VLE) for their own in-house learning, induction or on-boarding materials for their staff.
Learning delivery options
Courses For Jobs provides two main types of learning delivery; face-to-face delivery, and distance learning options.
All learners have access to online resources on our VLE (Virtual Learning Environment) for learning, and our e-Portfolio for assessments and assignments.
1. Face-to-face delivery - occurs at set times and set dates
- Off-site at a training venue, where learners join other delegates and attend the training sessions. This provides face-to-face support and contact with trainer, networking with other learners and peer support
- Onsite at an employer's premises - if there are enough numbers. Same level of support as offsite delivery at a training venue/
2. Distance Learning options, immediate start at learner's convenience.
There are three different levels of distance learning options, depending of the level of support required by the learner.
- Blended Interactive Learning - with extra support including personalised one-to-one tutorials for every unit/module, support visits as required. The learner fully in charge of their own timetable, with face-to-face support, and guidance.
- Standard Distance Learning - includes a combination of distance tutor support and study materials over the study period, with the learner fully in charge of their own timetable.
- E-Learning - basic support with online learning materials and assessment, with the learner fully in charge of their own timetable.
Benefits of studying with us
All learners studying full qualifications have 24-hour access to their ePortfolio
For employers, our flexible delivery options, along with our competitively priced courses and qualifications, enable employers to develop their staff on an on-going basis, to support the day-to-day operations of the business and long-term growth.
For individuals undertaking recognised qualifications to progress their careers, our flexible delivery options enable to individual to study and gain a fully recognised qualification to support long-term career growth.
Courses For Jobs is an Approved (Recognised) Centre for Highfield Qualifications (Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance - HABC).
Highfield Qualifications is, in turn, accredited by Ofqual.
Courses For Jobs Ltd is proud to be a member of the Chambers of Commerce:
Doncaster Chamber of Commerce
Barnsley and Rotherham Chamber of Commerce
Subject areas covered
Courses For Jobs delivers Ofqual-accredited and recognised Qualifications in the following areas:
- Assessing Competence and Achievement
- Business and Administration
- Customer Service
- Health and Social Care
- Internal Quality Assurance
- Team Leading
Qualifications for those Assessing Competence and Achievement
- Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment RQF (3 Credits)
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment RQF (9 Credits)
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement RQF (9 Credits)
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement RQF (15 Credits)
Business Administration Qualifications currently offered are:
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration RQF (58 Credits)
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration RQF (45 Credits)
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration (RQF) (13 Credits)
Childcare Qualifications currently offered are:
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management in Residential Childcare (England) (RQF) - 65 Credits
- Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare (England) (RQF) - 61 Credits
- Level 2 Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce (RQF) - 35 Credits
Customer Service Qualifications offered are:
- Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service RQF (55 Credits)
- Level 3 Certificate in Customer Service (RQF) (13 Credits)
- Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service RQF (45 Credits)
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Customer Service RQF ((28 Credits)
- Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service (RQF) (13 Credits)
Health and Social Care Qualifications offered include:
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care (RQF) (80 Credits)
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services (RQF)(90 Credits)
- For Adults' Care Home Managers, the Adults' Residential Management pathway, of the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services (RQF)
- For Domiciliary Care Managers, and Community Care Managers, the the Adults' Management pathway, of the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services (RQF)
- Level 4 Diploma in Adult Care (England) RQF (70 Credits)
- Level 4 Certificate in Principles of Leadership and Management for Adult Care (RQF) (34 Credits)
- Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care RQF (58 Credits)
- Level 2 Diploma in Care (46 Credits)
- Level 3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care (RQF) (21 Credits)
- Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care (RQF) (20 Credits)
Qualifications for those Internally Quality Assuring Assessment Processes and Practice are
- Level 4 Award in Understanding the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice RQF (6 Credits)
- Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice RQF (12 Credits)
- Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice RQF (17 Credits)
Management Qualifications offered include:
- Level 5 Diploma in Operations and Departmental Management (RQF) (42 Credits)
- Level 3 Diploma in Management (RQF) (55 Credits)
Team Leading Qualifications offered include:
- Level 3 Diploma in Team Leading and Supervision (RQF) (40 Credits)
- Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading (RQF) (40 Credits)
- Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading Principles (RQF) (13 Credits)
To enrol and study for any of these qualifications, please contact us.
Short courses for jobs
Most of our short courses are based on Ofqual-accredited units. Businesses and organisations can have these short courses customised for the needs of the business, and their staff developed along accordingly. Individuals can use the short courses for CPD or to gradually build up credits that will later make up a full qualification.
Registered Manager and Care Managers seminars and short courses
We deliver seminars and short courses in South Yorkshire for care managers and registered managers. Look out for the events on EventBrite.
Courses For Jobs has been supporting learners and delivering qualifications since 2012 and was formerly known as Vocational Skills Centre. If you arrived here following our old web address, vocationalskillscentre, be assured that it is the same company with the same company number and same accreditations, only the name has exchanged. We think our new name is better and we hope you like it too.
Courses For Jobs delivers recognised Qualifications, and Short courses, and also provides student support solutions, including Interactive Webinars, Lecture Notes, Course Discussions, Dedicated Student Learning Support, Tutorials and eLearning, for Diplomas, Awards, RQF, QCF, NVQs and more.
Courses For Jobs is made up of a team of experienced learning and development specialists based all over the UK and delivering learning and development all over England. Our team members include trainers, lecturers, tutors, mentors, assessors, internal quality-assurers / internal verifiers. We have proven experience of delivering training, learning and development to individuals at different career levels; from entry level to senior managers.
Work with us
We have the following opportunities available all over England.
These positions are suitable for those who want to work flexibly on a freelance basis, while earning a regular income. Full support is given to start, and ongoing support is given to achieve and earn.
Affiliates - earn regular income from referring organisations and prospective learners to us and earn a commission on each enrolment
Assessors - qualified and experienced freelance assessors to deliver recognised/accredited qualifications all over England. Experienced trainers and managers who want to work as freelance assessors are welcome to train with us and get qualified as Assessors.
Trainers - qualified and experienced freelance trainers to deliver recognised/accredited qualifications all over England, and also develop and deliver short courses.
Internal Quality Assurers (IQAs) - qualified and experienced freelance IQAs to provide internal quality assurance of recognised/accredited qualifications all over England
Revenue Partners - Course creators can deliver their courses through our site and earn revenue.
Employers and Organisations - wanting a private online/virtual learning environment (VLE) for their in-house learning, induction or on-boarding materials on a private learning space for their staff.
We want to hear from you!
To start the process, please create a free account on this website, and we will contact you.
Or contact us directly and we will create your account for you and support you to achieve your aims.