The Level 3 Diploma in Management (RQF) is available to learners in England and Wales.
This course requires that the learner is currently employed in a job or work placement.
Special Notes regarding course fees
This is not a government funded programme, and therefore no government funding available. The Learner pays the course fees.
About the Level 3 Diploma in Management (RQF)
The objective of this qualification is to support a role in the workplace. It is aimed at learners working in a management role in any sector.
The qualification topics includes:
- how to manage personal and professional development,
- manage team performance,
- principles of leadership and management,
- principles of people management,
- principles of business,
- manage individuals’ development in the workplace,
- implement and maintain business continuity plans and processes and
- manage the impact of work activities on the environment
- and more.
Who is this qualification for?
The Level 3 Diploma in Management (RQF) qualification is for adults in general management roles in any industry or are new to management. Learners may be also be changing career or entering a new industry and can be applied to a number of industries, sectors and areas such as:
- Travel and Tourism
- Sport, Leisure and Recreation
- Health Public Service and Care
- Engineering and Manufacturing technologies
- Arts, Media and Publishing
This qualification will benefit individuals looking to develop their knowledge and skills managing team performance, understanding business, project management, managing budgets and implementing operational plans.
Experienced individuals who do not possess a recognised qualification will find that this national qualification will enable them to confirm their knowledge, skills and competence.
Work requirements: The learner must be working in a management, supervisory, or team leading job role or work placement.
Minimum age entry requirements – 19 years and over. No maximum age entry requirement.
Minimum qualification requirements: No previous qualification required.
Language Requirements: The Learner must be able to read and write in English as this qualification is delivered in English.
Learners must be able to use the Internet, Microsoft Office, and Adobe PDFs
Training and Learning:
Learners receive support with the learner fully in charge of their own timetable.
Learning Support includes:
- online learning materials
- Live tutorials webinars
- email support from tutor,
- telephone support
- and other learning resources as required.
Assessments and Assessment methods used
This qualification is assessed by a portfolio of evidence, supported by a tutor and assessor.
The learner has access to our e-Portfolio for assessments and assignments.
The assessor will support and guide the learner to producing a portfolio of evidence that provides evidence of the learner's knowledge, skills and performance.
Assessments are flexible and involve use of a selection of assessment methods used according to the learner's circumstances, and these methods may include:
- written questions,
- oral questioning,
- professional discussions,
- observation of work-based performance,
- work-based evidence,
- personal statements
- reflective accounts
- witness testimony,
- and more.
Successful learners must demonstrate knowledge at the appropriate level, across the breadth of the qualification syllabus.
Why Choose Courses For Jobs?
- Learning and Assessment activities not affected by COVID-19. It is business as usual at Courses For Jobs.
- Flexible monthly Payment plans. No Credit Checks.
- Fully Ofqual-accredited qualifications with pathway choices of your own.
- 24-hour access to Online Learning System and Online Assessment System
- 24-hour Access to ePortfolio with assessments for 6 years, even after completion
- Tutor-Supported Learning with Online, Distance and Blended Learning components
- Learners have access to all their assignments, even when paying by monthly payment plan.
- Flexible assessment methods and observation
- Responsive online tutor and assessor support.
- Duration can be extended without additional fees.
- On site, Internal Verifier (IV), Internal Quality Assurer (IQA), Moderator.
- EQA (External Quality Assurer) login access to ePortfolios speeds up Awarding Body Certifications
- Inclusive Learning Resources for Ease of study.
- Technical support team available Monday to Friday 09:00 to 18:00
- Multiple ways to contact us including email, online messaging, phone calls, text messaging etc.
- Support and advice for job search and employability to enrolled learners, as required
What to do next?
Select your payment option and pay the fees in order to enrol into the full qualification.
After creating your monthly payment plan, please allow 5 working days for your payment plan to go live.
Once your payment plan is completely live, you will be provided with full access to your assessment account and ePortfolio for your course and you can begin completing your assignments.
In addition, after payment more learning materials will added to your learning account, to assist you in developing your knowledge, understanding and skills.
Level of Skill to demonstrate for Level 3 assessments
Learner Quick Start Guide on using the e-portfolio
How to answer Questions and Complete Knowledge Tasks in the e-portfolio
How to Submit evidence to your Assessor in the e-portfolio
How to Re-Submit evidence to your Assessor in the e-portfolio
Mandatory Group Units 31 credits
1 Manage personal and professional development
2 Manage team performance
3 Principles of leadership and management
4 Principles of people management
5. Principles of business
6. Promote equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace
7. Manage individuals’ performance
8. Manage individuals' development in the workplace
9. Chair and lead meetings
11. Manage conflict within a team
39: Resolve customers’ problems
42: Employee rights and responsibilities