What you will learn on this course
- Definition the term "duty of care"
- Understand "duty of candour"
- Implications of duty of care
- How the duty of care affects the care worker's role
- Dilemmas that may arise between the duty of care and an individual’s rights
- Where to get additional support and advice about how to resolve such dilemmas
- Know why it is important that individuals know how to make a complaint
- Know how to respond to complaints
- Understand the main points of agreed procedures for handling complaints